Dwight Chapel was erected in the late 1800's, and was the original home of our church body. Located less than 2 miles up the road from our main campus, we use the property mostly for children and youth programs throughout the week as well as for Sunday School space.
Meetings at Dwight Chapel
The following meetings and services take place at the Dwight Chapel campus.
|Sunday School Classes|
For more information about Dwight Chapel, please contact us.